Saturday 23 November 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my commission blog. My name is Allexis but you can call me Lexi. Others may know me as weetyskemian44 of dakkadakka.com. I hail from sunny Cornwall in the UK (its the bit that looks like Britain's foot). I have trained all my life to be an artist, eventually achieving a Bachelor of Art Honours Degree in Contemporary Crafts. Having left Uni I remembered how I had briefly been fascinated by miniatures many years ago in the early 90s and decided to resurrect the hobby. The hobby turned into an obsession and the obsession is now a blossoming business.

You can follow my mini-painting learning curve at my dakka blog here

I also do animal portraits, landscapes and sculpture, see them here

I now live to paint your miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment